[ RadSafe ] Re: uranium and breast cancer

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Mon Jun 2 18:29:24 CDT 2008

June 2

         Debating with this joker is like trying to nail Jello to the wall
. . . .

         If you (James) had bothered to read Domingo, you would have seen
that in his Table 1 (p. 604) he listed two papers whose author(s) did work
on male rats.

         What's this about cat-ions?  And in dogs??  I always thought
cat-ions only showed up in cats --- or at least only in felines.  Dogs are
canines.  (But you knew that, didn't you, James?)

         No I have not found the 1953 text, and I'm probably not going to
try.  I have a 100 percent record of proving you wrong, so why should I?

         The balance of your e-mail is rubbish.  More government is the
last best hope for tyranny, not for science.  Why do you want an IH website
that is discussing DU?  So you can push your nonsense somewhere besides
RADSAFE?  As far as war criminals are concerned, James you are a war
criminal in the battle for truth.

         Tell us, James ---- Have you personally read Domingo's 2001 paper
that you have spent so much time waving around like a talisman?  No
mumbo-jumbo, just TELL us ---- have you read it?

Steven Dapra

[edit]