[ RadSafe ] Tanya Boozer - Long Time Hanger On of Anti-DU Yahoo Groups Fi...

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Fri Jun 6 21:42:44 CDT 2008

June 6

         The so-called "Gulf War Syndrome" has affected veterans of US wars
from every war since (and including) the Civil War, with the possible
exception of the Spanish-American War.  For a review paper on this, see
"War Syndromes and Their Evaluation:  From the U.S. Civil War to the
Persian Gulf War," Annals of Internal Medicine; 1 September 1996;
125:398-405.  The authors are Kenneth Hyams, Stephen Wignall, and Robert
Roswell.

Steven Dapra