[ RadSafe ] Uranium and genotoxicity

Dan W McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 14:40:04 CDT 2008

<<1949, excellent!  I was sure that was not published before 1953. Another source that all those people 1972-2004 neglecting the genotoxicity and teratology missed.>>

James, you clearly can not even read the abstract of the paper that you asked about...

www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2137136

Bait and switch... Bait and switch...

Lungs? And I thought that Fathallah (2007) mentioned an ingested pathway...

You totally ignored the SLV analog? What! Absolutely no comment? Or is it that you don't have the courage to comment?

Dan ii