[ RadSafe ] Testing bombs

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Jun 29 10:51:18 CDT 2008

Mr KOFF,
I am really impressed by your expert knowledge as you might know. I am further surprised to read that TNT explosions are atomic bombs and that "atomic bombs" have to do with atomic reactions outside the nucleus.

Obviously you live in a time at least seven decades ago. You have missed the fact, that Otto Hahn and Fritz Strassmann have found that by neutron bombardement the uranium nucleus is split. You have missed all the subsequent research on nuclear fission, including the use of atomic bombs. This is not surprising taking into account your RADSAFE postings.

I have not reacted to your postings since many months, not even your illegal commercial postings, but now I do - simply because of concern that journalists, anti-nuclear activists and greens may take up your unfounded and silly posting that contradicts any text book for school pupils and would blackmail the scientific community of being incompetent. Could you please refrain from commenting on topics which you have no clue of? - Sorry that would be most of the topics on RADSAFE.

Best regards,

Franz