[ RadSafe ] Testing bombs

Jim Muckerheide rad_sci_health at comcast.net
Mon Jun 30 22:11:59 CDT 2008

IF you actually care, block his email!  Then you only get his messages when
some other "commenter" replies to him - and the "outraged" won't even know
he sent a msg.

In other words, don't reply.  It's your problem if you're getting his msgs,
and the rest of us, blocked or not, don't need to hear about it any more.

Regards, Jim