[ RadSafe ] Fe-55 on LSC

Arvic Harms Arvic.Harms at npl.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 04:45:22 CST 2008

Dear all,

The National Physical Laboratory (NPL) supplies Fe-55 standards (and many others!) in case you are interested.

Kind regards,

Arvic Harms

Dr Arvic Harms
Radioactivity and Neutrons Group
National Physical Laboratory
Hampton Road
Teddington
Middlesex
United Kingdom
TW11 0LW
Tel: +44 208 943 8512
E-mail: arvic.harms at npl.co.uk

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY