Re: [ RadSafe ] Man Pleads Guilty to “Dirty Bomb †Hoax

Gary Isenhower gisenhower at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 16:39:06 CST 2008

Hi Franz,

I don't think it is citizenship.  Rather, I think there is a subtle but
widespread US belief that Hitler (or his brain) is being kept alive
somewhere. Thus, there is a prejudice against senile Austrians.  Personally,
I deplore this kind of thing, but what else can you expect from Americans?

-Gary Isenhower