AW: [ RadSafe ] Colombia Is Flashpoint in Chávez ’s Feud With U.S.

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Mar 6 14:17:09 CST 2008

Steven,

Your message is almost out of topic, but coming back to the "dirty bomb" hoax: European papers interpret the accusation of a possible "dirty bomb" exactly the same way, namely that the USA might search for an opportunity for another undeclared foreign war, which might not be fought openly like in Iraq, but by "supporting" the ruling class and their corruption with even more than $ 600 million a year. We have a rather different opinion on "leftist rebels" than the official US, as well as "liberal" is a very positive word in our politics.

Taking into account the recent postings on RADSAFE about the detection systems for harbours etc. having been tested by the DHS one might recommend, that what other RADSAFErs have already called "hysteria" should be calmed down.

I'll travel next Monday to Poland for a few months and I am very much looking forward to cross according to the most recent legislation the borders to the Czech Republic and to Poland without any passport control, though since a few years the official control was to waive through the cars.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.