AW: [ RadSafe ] DHS Tests of Radiation Detectors WereInconclusive, Report Says

Dan W McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 22:15:41 CST 2008

<< IMHO, anything beyond the normal calibration and a field check with the
user's own references (and NOTHING supplied by the persons evaluating the
instrument performance) would be "fudging"......>>

Funny that you should say that so directly, because as a geologist, I would
tend to call those "learnings".  Field trials are a little different than
other circumstances.  I'm surprised that extensive field trials with both
"known" and "unknown" circumstances were not evaluated into "learnings"
prior to this "Test" in order to incorporate as much information as
possible.

Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist