[ RadSafe ] NRC Alphatron high vacuum guage

Don Jordan DonJordan at ramservicesinc.com
Fri Mar 7 10:19:38 CST 2008

A General License does not permit the owner / licensee to redistribute the
device off-site to any other party except the manufacturer or anyone else
specifically licensed to receive it (such a  radioactive waste broker).
Consequently, no GL licensed items should be listed on eBay except by
licensed manufacturers or distributors.

If the alphatrons were initially distributed as GL devices (which seems
likely), you would now need a specific license to obtain one.

Don Jordan
RAM Services, Inc.
510 County Highway V
Two Rivers, WI