[ RadSafe ] FW: Paolo (Essai de quantification en PDF)

BRISSON Nicolas nicolas.brisson at irsn.fr
Mon Mar 10 11:32:59 CDT 2008

This guy is saying that both Krypton-85 and Iodine-129, already released by current nuclear power plants, and that will be released in the future with the new plants is like some "non-smelling Auschwitz being built".

I hope my translation is understandable. My English is a bit rusty.

That's just another way to attract people's attention, as usual with ANTI that want to be read...

Nicolas Brisson
IRSN/DEI/SIAR
31, rue de l'Ecluse
78116 LE VESINET