[ RadSafe ] FW: Paolo (Essai de quantification en PDF)

Mon Mar 10 12:29:44 CDT 2008

I invoke Godwin's Law, in that Paolo Scampa makes a Reductio ad Hitlerum argument, and is therefore not merely a loser in general, but THE loser in this particular discussion.

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl [mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl <mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl> ] On Behalf Of BRISSON Nicolas
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 9:33 AM
To: Roger Helbig; radsafelist
Subject: RE: [ RadSafe ] FW: Paolo (Essai de quantification en PDF)

This guy is saying that both Krypton-85 and Iodine-129, already released by current nuclear power plants, and that will be released in the future with the new plants is like some "non-smelling Auschwitz being built".

I hope my translation is understandable. My English is a bit rusty.

That's just another way to attract people's attention, as usual with ANTI that want to be read...

Nicolas Brisson
IRSN/DEI/SIAR
31, rue de l'Ecluse
78116 LE VESINET