[ RadSafe ] Luggage/package X-ray Screening Safety Standard (UNCLASSIFIED)

Walt Cofer radcontrol at embarqmail.com
Fri Mar 14 11:57:41 CDT 2008

Be sure to review 21 CFR, Part 1020 (Performance Standards for Ionizing Radiation Emitting Products); there are FDA standards applicable to those units.  You can access the regs from the web, and I'll email you a condensed Word version in a separate message; my version is easier to read.

Walt Cofer
Radiation Control, Inc.
Tallahassee, FL
Tel:    (850) 668-8559