[ RadSafe ] radiation and heart disease link - prevention!

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 16 16:40:48 CDT 2008

John,
Your persistent denigration of Cameron's work
does require correction to all Radsafe.

NSWS revelation of amazing reduction in total mortality
 (0.76 expected vs controls that eliminated healthy worker effect)
when  >0.5 rem accumulated addition, MUST have included
reduction in heart disease (over 30% of total mortality).

This small addition of 0.5 rem (rad, cSv etc) is less than
a whole body scan and about what I get from
sitting on thoriated welding rods 3 hours a day, and
even more convenient than my sunbathing an hour a week
for another healthful radiation supplement.

I have a cc of Cameron's analysis for all who e-mail for it.
 There was no more healthy worker effect than in the controls.

Thank you for keeping HPs aware.

Howard Long