[ RadSafe ] Re: radiation and heart disease link - prevention!

Mercado, Don don.mercado at lmco.com
Mon Mar 31 10:05:18 CDT 2008

John J. wrote:

"Dr. Long,
Why are you asking HPs to foster the benefits of radiation exposure?  Is
it not the job of physicians to encourage healthy life styles to their
patients?

As a physician, why do you not communicate with your peers about the
benefits?  Speak at seminars and meetings write articles.  Physicians
listen to other physicians.

Please do not as HPs to do your work.  We have enough of our own."

John, speak for yourself. Don't presume to speak for me because you
don't. If I, as an HP, want to teach hormesis, I will. It is part of our
job to teach radiation risk and hormesis is part of it.