[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Which do people think is the 2nd place explanation for Gulf War illness?

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Tue May 27 21:22:12 CDT 2008

May 27

         As Mike Brennan pointed out today, "The most viable explanation is
an increase in reporting."  He's probably correct.  There is no one reason
for the increase in "health abnormalities."  Why are you all of a sudden
stuck on getting the "most viable" explanation, and what good would it do
if you got it?

         Rainer Facius already took care of the Schröder paper so I need
not address that.  (Thank you, Rainer.)

Steven Dapra