[ RadSafe ] Anti-nuclear/uranium/radiation talk today in Stockholm

Roger Helbig rhelbig at sfo.com
Thu Apr 23 05:54:25 CDT 2009

Busby needs to be fully exposed as the know nothing PhD propagandist that he
is - I do not understand why people like Busby, Doug Rokke, Leuren Moret and
even a complete ditz Cathy Garger from Maryland get anyone's attention, but
they are masters of the media and very effective propagandists.

Roger Helbig