AW: [ RadSafe ] Tolerance doses

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Apr 26 08:53:03 CDT 2009

Sorry to reveal my ignorance on RADSAFE - what is a "tolerance dose"??? We
have maximal permissible doses, average ones, we have doses for radiation
workers, for members of the public - so what else to confuse the radiation
protection community?

Could you please enlighten me, what a "tolerance dose" is. Eftersom jag
talar flytande svenska far du skicka mig vilken svensk publikation som
helst!

Best regards - med vänlig hälsning!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD