[ RadSafe ] Government eyes Supertanker for dirty duty

Perrero, Daren Daren.Perrero at illinois.gov
Fri Aug 21 10:41:27 CDT 2009

Agreed, and yet as regulators and responders we are forced to ask the
question 'but what if the perpetrator(s) are 'significantly motivated'
such that the unlikely becomes realized?' (i.e. why wouldn't some one
want to learn how to land an airliner if they are taking the time to
learn to fly?)

Daren

The opinions expresses are mine, all mine.....
I'm with the government and I'm here to help you (ack!)
daren.perrero(a)Illinois.gov