[ RadSafe ] Government eyes Supertanker for dirty duty

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Fri Aug 21 11:55:12 CDT 2009

Please accept advance apology for my laziness, but if anyone would look
back a couple years in  http://radlab.nl/radsafe/archives/  I'm sure
there was extensive discussion of dirty bombs. All things are possible,
but I think the upshot was that the effectiveness of such a device was
near nil except for explosive effects and panic responses.  Probably a
more effective terrorism device to explode a keg of baking soda to
spread fears of anthrax .....?

But maybe it would be constructive to coat all the people and cars
running aound with a sticky gel to slow folks down so they go back
indoors to take a cold shower .... <g>
Best,
Maury&Dog