[ RadSafe ] Maine --- cancer and cell phones

Doug Huffman doug.huffman at wildblue.net
Wed Dec 23 19:21:54 CST 2009

The standard acceptable risk, against which all others were compared, in
my training, was that due to all common daily activities; getting out of
bed, driving to work, smoking, cell phoning, et cetera.  We engage all
these risks with little or no thought or consideration.

Meanwhile the fear mongers (with a nod to "The Fear Business") tout
newly discovered "nanogram concentrations" in drinking water like an
excited homeopath that never heard of falsification or the null hypothesis.

Doug Huffman
Washington Island
Wisconsin