[ RadSafe ] Finds of Radioactive Steel on the Rise in Germany

ROY HERREN royherren2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 17:08:17 CST 2009

For a more in-depth article on the radioactive steel issue please see, " Finds of Radioactive Steel on the Rise in Germany" at
 http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,607840,00.html  I am very interested in hearing from members of our community from India and learning their prospectives on this situation.  If these sort of problems are being found in Germany then one has to wonder about the Indian domestic situation.  Was all of this steel destine for export, or is there a currently as of yet unidentified (to the press and the people) problem within India's domestic market?  Another question that I can't help but wonder about is the fate of those who recycled the radioactive device, are they dead or alive?

Roy Herren