[ RadSafe ] Re: Fallout "preserved" in concrete

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Mon Feb 23 17:29:08 CST 2009

Wonder if the radsafe archives might be relevant for you in the
discussions health effects (or absence thereof) of the extensive
radioactivity found in the extensive Taiwan housing development. I've
not looked, but this was a substantial topic seeveral years ago.
Best,
Maury&Dog (Maury Siskel  maurysis at peoplepc.com)