[ RadSafe ] In-vivo Cs-137

Kristof Baete (NUCLEAIRE GENEESKUNDE) kristof.baete at uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri Jan 23 17:16:22 CST 2009

Dear Cindy,

Cs-137 is used in some PET systems to perform transmission scanning, it
is not administered to the patient!

Regards,
Kristof

Kristof Baete, PhD
Medical Radiation Physicist
Nuclear Medicine

kristof.baete at uzleuven.be
tel. +32 16 34 91 04
tel. secr. +32 16 34 37 15

UZ Leuven | campus Gasthuisberg | Herestraat 49 | B - 3000 Leuven |
www.uzleuven.be