[ RadSafe ] In-vivo Cs-137

Cindy Bloom radbloom at comcast.net
Fri Jan 23 21:36:21 CST 2009

Kristof,

I appreciate the clarification;  the list provided no indication as to
whether the radionuclides were administered to patients or not.  Some of
the other "PET imaging" radionuclides listed at the Radiochemistry Society
web site are very short-lived and I would guess that these might be
administered to patients.  Other radionuclides on the list have longer
physical half-lives (30+ days, although their biological half-lives might
be relatively short), , e.g., H-3, Ge-68, Nb-95, Ru-103, Sc-46, and I'm
curious if these are administered to patients.

Cindy