[ RadSafe ] International Dosimetry Conference location

Neill Stanford stanford at stanforddosimetry.com
Thu Jan 29 20:17:44 CST 2009

The location for the 2009 International Dosimetry and Records Symposium has
been finalized - this year's location is San Diego, CA. There is still time
to submit an abstract for presentations. Meeting details below.

Dates: June 1 - 4, 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Meeting website:  Posting by mid-February

Arrangements have been made at the San Diego Marriott Del Mar, 11966 El
Camion Real, San Diego, CA 92130 - minutes away from La Jolla and Del Mar
and many other attractions.   Special room rates have been negotiated and
will be honored 3 days pre/post meeting dates based on availability.  The
group rates are as follows:
         Standard room rate:       $139.00 per night
         Government rate:          $129.00 per night

Please note registration will remain the same as last year:
   Attendee            $350
   Guest               $150
   Vendors             $750

Registration will be available on the website soon.

Our planning continues and we look forward to seeing you in June!

2009 International Dosimetry and Records Users' Symposium Task Force:
Inid Deneau (ideneau at landauerinc.com )
Neill Stanford (stanford at stanforddosimetry.com )
Isabelle McCabe (immccabe at radsafety.com )
Rick Cadogan (rcadogan at anl.gov )