[ RadSafe ] Institute recommandation request for measurement of gas type H-3

한상은 k496hse at kins.re.kr
Wed Mar 25 23:51:09 CDT 2009

Hello. Mr./Ms.

In our institute, we got some consumer product containing gas type H-3.(attached)

>From the product specification, it contains about 1GB H-3 gas inside of tempered glass capsule. (this product is used to night fishing, these products are kind of GTLS(Gaseous Tritium Light Sources)

In the aspect of radioactivity, we want to measure this. But, there are no facility or laboratory in our country.

If you know about facility or lab. or professional can measure radioactivity of this product.

Please give me information.

Sincere.

한  상  은

한국원자력안전기술원  방사선규제부  방사선안전총괄실

Tel. (042) 868-0673 /016-591-5345   Fax. (042) 868-0275

Han Sang Eun
Radiation Protection & Safety Management Dept.

Radiation & Waste Safety Division

Korea Institute of Nuclear Safety(KINS)
19, GUSONG-DONG, YUSONG DAEJON,

305-338, Republic of KOREA