[ RadSafe ] Obama to name Reid ally as NRC chairman--"ACommissioner's Perspective on Nuclear Regulation"

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sat May 16 02:47:13 CDT 2009

There is no such thing as "free" medical care, of course.  If not paid for
by the consumer when he is served, it is paid for by taxes.  I can accept
trade-offs as long as they are not merely bargaining chips.  Everyone
should share in benefits and risks, especially under the circumstances you
describe.

Steven Dapra