[ RadSafe ] Obama to name Reid ally as NRC chairman

Perle, Sandy SPerle at mirion.com
Sat May 16 12:46:09 CDT 2009

Hello Otto,

Your statement regarding the Liberal Democrats is valid. I'm speculating that their numbers compared to the majority of Americans is such that the nuclear option remains viable and strong. It appears that favorability grows as the economic factors decline. Hopefully the favorability remains strongs with an upside in the economy.

In the meantime, utilities continue to submit licensing plans. That's a good thing!

Regards,

Sandy
Sent via ATT by Moto Q9h

Hi, Sandy,

I THINK THAT THE TYPICAL LIBERAL DEMOCRAT IS CONVINCED THAT ANYTHING NUCLEAR IS INHERENTLY EVIL!

Otto