[ RadSafe ] Leak Test MDA

alstonchris at netscape.net alstonchris at netscape.net
Thu Sep 24 17:13:11 CDT 2009

Kyle

The figure you cite is the regulatory limit?on removable activity, beyond which you must remove the source from service, and repair it or dispose of it.? Clearly, if your MDA is not at least that low, you cannot demonstrate compliance.? I would?think that most people would prefer, operationally, to have an MDA that is a relatively small fraction of the limit, so that you can act before the fact, if a source appears to be failing.

Cheers
cja