[ RadSafe ] Salsman warning

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 6 13:10:56 CDT 2010

This is of course a rhetorical question since Mr. Salsman is an idealog and
has never done anything wrong in his life as long as he is promoting the
evils of DU (or whatever his cause of the moment might be).

If it is a serious question, then I would offer that complaining about a
difference of opinion to someone's employer is a low down dirty trick.  I
invite you to complain to my employer...wait, I own the company.

Syd H. Levine
AnaLog Services, Inc.
Phone:  (270) 276-5671
Telefax:  (270) 276-5588