[ RadSafe ] Salsman warning

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Tue Apr 6 13:55:35 CDT 2010

James;
Your note below does not make any sense to me.

You pose a rhetorical question about the suppression of information in the
Health Physics Society literature about the toxicity of uranium.

And your apparent reason is that you have found multiple documents in other
(medical literature) sources regarding the topic, but only two documents
related to this in the HPS database.

I would like to point out that finding only two mentions in HPS
documentation on a topic of interest to you in no logical way represents a
"suppression of information" (unless you see a conspiracy in every corner of
the universe against your particular beliefs.....).

I would, of course accept it if you had stated "a paucity of
information".....

And I would remind you that this list is not entirely made up of "nuclear
power proponents" and also point out that the great leap of illogical
connection between coal ash, the nuclear fuel chain and the use of depleted
uranium as pyrophoric incendiary munitions just emphasizes your agenda....

Regards
Doug
Doug Aitken
QHSE Advisor