[ RadSafe ] RadSafe

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Mon Apr 12 09:56:18 CDT 2010

Jeff:
I understand the dilemma you are in. however, the problem with allowing him
to continue on Radsafe is that he will be free to cherry-pick statements
made by members and use them with impunity for his own purposes (perhaps out
of context) in other fora (or should I say forums for those who do not know
Latin <G>).

Dan has already suffered in this way (not directly from Salsman, and not
with information gleaned from Radsafe, but the method is well utilized by
these "gadflys" (I like that post, Stephen!).

But I guess in this day of the Internet, anyone can do the same with any
electronic communication, so it is a judgment call for our moderator. I just
worry that having him lurk on the list may make some cautious in expressing
their opinions, not knowing how that may be distorted and used elsewhere.

Regards
Doug

Doug Aitken
QHSE Advisor