[ RadSafe ] RadSafe

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Mon Apr 12 10:42:57 CDT 2010

Hi Doug,

The problem is that anyone can cherry-pick statements. The archives
are currently and always have been freely available to anyone.

I hope that this does not make anyone cautious about expressing
their opinions, but it has been the standing RadSafe policy for many
years. I don't want to change this.

Frankly, I have a big mouth and stand by whatever statements that
I make publicly until confronted with overwhelming scientific proof
to the contrary. It could be that I just don't understand the hesitancy
because I am wired to speak first and live with the consequences later.

Jeff

Jeff Terry
Asst. Professor of Physics
Life Science Bldg Rm 166