[ RadSafe ] Radon Daughters on People [was "Salsman warning"]

Andycgeo at aol.com Andycgeo at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 13:22:10 CDT 2010

I do not think that 1,500 pCi of radon/liter of water will raise the
background radiation significantly. Remember that only 50%-60% of the radon is
degassed from the water (hot shower) which is diluted in the very large
volume of air of the house. For all practical purposes, domestic water of
10,000 pCi/L, may contribute about
1 pCi/L in air. Radon in water at 1,500 pCi/L will raise the radon in air
by about 0.15 pCi/L

Andy George

In a message dated 4/12/2010 1:47:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,