[ RadSafe ] RadSafe

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 12 18:07:00 CDT 2010

Our fearless leader has spoken, and what he says is law.  Hesitation to
wield the power to ban is perhaps understandable (less so for those of us
who have had to deal with Mr. Salsman for years).

This thread is supposed to be closed; nevertheless, I would point out that
RadSafe gets indexed on the web, and being a member is not necessary to use
statements made on here out of context.  However, being or remaining a
member should be reserved for folks with at least a modicum of common human
decency.  Contacting a member's employer, and continuing to defend such
despicable action is beyond any sense of decency.  Being disingenuous, not
too bright, and a liar has never been the issue; many of us fit one or more
of those categories...

Syd H. Levine
AnaLog Services, Inc.
Phone:  (270) 276-5671