[ RadSafe ] carcinogenicity of uranium

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat Apr 17 09:13:53 CDT 2010

Yes, I have not only problems, but what you provide is what has been
rejected already several times at RADSAFE.

Citing a "R. Fairley" is simply nonsense, when you refer (also in your link)
to Ian Fairley, who is a very well known agitator for Greenpeace. He has
worked for Greenpeace and this more than dubious "European somewhat" that
consists of a tiny group of (the very few) green members of the European
parliament and has nothing to do with either the European community or the
European parliament. This is a blatant misuse of the "label" "EU community"
and "European parliament".  Concerning his nonsense he contributed about
tritium there is only acceptable for a good laugh.

Your second citation I cannot judge, because I am not an expert in this
field.

Nevertheless I want to tell all RADSAFErs, that I do not support what you
write. Your messages are in my opinion not worse than many others. So I do
not recommend that you should be banned from the list. I just recommend that
you either voluntarily leave the list because of your obvious
non-professionality or that RADSAFErs should ignore your messages. (Reading
"Ian Fairley" was to much a temptation to answer.)

Another topic is of course your interference by writing to employers. This
is more than distainful, in my country this would be a clear case of a
lawsuite, which you would loose without any doubt and and you would have to
pay enourmous sums as compensation. Accept (or not) my deepest disdain.

Below you find my address,you find my status (being retired), my private
e-mail address is in the messenger line. Why do you not give us your
coordinates? (I asked that already once.) Why do you use alias? Probably
because you are one of these half educated, failed students, who need some
engagement, which can be easily found in the green and anti-nuclear field?

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Wien/Vienna