[ RadSafe ] Radiation scare tactics

Jim Darrough darrougj at onid.orst.edu
Thu Apr 29 14:53:19 CDT 2010

One solution is training Emergency Responders for free. Only outlay they
then have is time to come to the training. Dr. Steve Reese, Director of the
Oregon State University Radiation Center is doing just that, with the help
of his Staff and professional Faculty. It works. The PD and FD folks (and
whomever else comes) seem to get a lot out of it.

Regards, Jim Darrough, Oregon State University Radiation Center