[ RadSafe ] Radiation scare tactics

George Andrews gandrews at ntplx.net
Thu Apr 29 17:05:22 CDT 2010

Group,

That is exactly what I am doing. I am a member (volunteer) of a local Office
of Emergency Management. The group is primarily communication support, so
the training is tailored to the specific need. I will do two sessions a year
to make sure I don't miss anybody. This will be repeated every year. I plan
to make the training available to other first responders (PD, FD).

George Andrews, RRPT