[ RadSafe ] U.S. Inks Nuclear Reprocessing Deal With India

Chris Steinmann crsteinmann at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 00:40:47 CDT 2010

Franz,

Sometimes I think you spend the entire day down at the Augustiner, and after
several liters of mediocre swill you decide to hop on Radsafe.  You should
try an American microbrew.  The brews are very complex and leave one only
wishing he could have another.

I picture you sitting in your very old bathrobe and slippers while you revel
at the idea of being an American.  It is obvious you have met countless
confident and successful Americans who you envy to no end.

You too, Franz could be an American.  I am sure the U.S. would consider
granting you dual citizenship--but only under one condition.

You would have to contribute something POSITIVE.  And you might have to
separate your personal inadequacies and addictions from your contributions,
so on second thought that is not possible.

I invite you to come to America more Franz.  Americans even make jaeger
schnitzel better than Austrians.

Regards,
Chris