[ RadSafe ] Radsafe conduct

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Aug 8 15:14:02 CDT 2010

Edmond,

Thank you for this mail. You are not the only one supporting my mail on
identification! Recent flames on RADSAFE came from those hiding their
identity.

I have expressed before my regret that we did not meet at Marianske Lazne. I
have since my retirement to pay all conference participations of my own
pocket. I do it light hearted, because I meet so many good old friends there
and I usually add one or two weeks of travel in the respective country as a
kind of holiday, visiting many interesting sites. The last meeting was
exceptional, because a small group of "special guests" including me had the
opportunity to visit the mine at Jachymov (Joachimsthal). I am very sure you
would have qualified as a "special guest"!!!

What I would like to deposit especially to RADSAFE: Participation of US
Scientists in international conferences is tending to zero.

I hope that we will meet at another opportunity!

Best regards to you and your wife!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.