[ RadSafe ] Radsafe conduct

Robert Bradley juan_bolles at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 8 15:44:54 CDT 2010

Regretably as budgets tighten, our employers see international travel as an expensive luxury.  Even on a more frequent basis, natioanl travel!  I've retired now, but as I was leaving and continuing to this day is the opinion;  "Why must you go when there is all the high technology videoconferencing available now?"  And don't try to have several colleagues go to the same meeting!  One should be enough to cover what is needed!  A very frustrating attitude with which to contend!

Robert P Bradley

Retired,

Health Canada