[ RadSafe ] OBJECTION To List Admin "Countdown to Zero" disarmament movie

Ahmad Al-Ani ahmadalanimail at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 00:49:34 CDT 2010

Shane,

I do find it strange that you selectively choose not to daemonize the population of Iran, yet you went without any restrictions and daemonized the Arabs, the Muslims and in particular the Saudis.

I consider these remarks as derogatory and indicate that you are using the RadSafe list to spread hatred and prejudice.

RadSafe admin is requested to take notice of this, and try to keep the messages transmitted using the list within its intended purpose.

Ahmad Al-Ani
Radiation Physicist