[ RadSafe ] Was "Countdown to Zero" now Nationalist diatribe on Radsafe

dckosloff at firstenergycorp.com dckosloff at firstenergycorp.com
Tue Aug 17 06:43:34 CDT 2010

George,

A few months ago, there was a Russian company marketing ships designed for
at-sea missle launching.  The were depicted as commercial vessels with the
missile launcher in a structure that appeared to be a shipping container.

I don't know if that marketing campaign is ongoing.

Don Kosloff
License Renewalist
Oak Harbor OH

             "George Andrews"
             <gandrews at ntplx.n
             et>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  <radsafe at agni.phys.iit.edu>
             radsafe-bounces at h                                          cc
             ealth.phys.iit.ed
             u                                                     Subject
                                       [ RadSafe ] Was "Countdown to Zero"
                                       now Nationalist diatribe on
             08/16/2010 09:07          Radsafe
             PM

             Please respond to
                   "The
               International
                 Radiation
                Protection
             \(Health Physics
              \) Mailing
                   List"
             <radsafe at health.p
               hys.iit.edu>

Mike,

It appears that the individual on the other side of this dialog either
misses your point about ship launched missiles or cannot comprehend the
concept. As you have pointed out there is no need to have precise
targeting.
A high airburst of a nuclear weapon is sufficient to produce EMP damage