[ RadSafe ] Facebook

Dan W McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 11:26:50 CDT 2010

Hi Ed:

I use FB, and as long as you keep your privacy settings withing the scope of
your "friends", I've had no problems. But it does create a presence on the
web at large, but then so does posting on RadSafe!  I've had absolutely no
problems with viruses of FB.

When I google my name, I see several items appearing, notably some postings
to RadSafe, an old publication which seems to have interest among some, and
an accident that I had breaking a rock hammer... But nothing from FaceBook.

Dan ii

--
Dan W McCarn, Geologist
108 Sherwood Blvd