[ RadSafe ] RADON TESTING

lcs at golden.net lcs at golden.net
Thu Dec 9 12:35:50 CST 2010

 Good day Joe,

 I highly recommend the EPERM system manufactured by Rad Elec, Inc.,
 5716-A Industry Lane, Frederick, Maryland 21704 (Phone: 800-526-5482 /
 301-694-0011). I've been using their devices since 1988 - the
 methodology produces very accurate results, when the EPA was running
 their radon measurement proficiency program, I consistantly had results
 with a mean average relative error within 2% of actual.

 Their website is <radelec.com>.

 Best regards,

 Michael LaFontaine, P.Phys.