[ RadSafe ] End Of An Era

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Sun Jun 13 18:26:42 CDT 2010

Hi Franz,

I teach a course in Carlsbad NM every summer. When I return to
Chicago, I long for the 110 F (43 C) with 50 % relative humidity.

I hope too that I get a chance to meet Dan as we have correspond for
many years now on the list. Unfortunately, he is about a 6 1/2 hour
(23400 s) drive away. NM is one of the bigger states.

I lived for many years in Los Alamos NM, before moving for my current
position.

We are looking into the SPAM problem.

Best,

Jeff