[ RadSafe ] Radfear - Airport Body Scanners

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Mar 9 13:42:06 CST 2010

Larry,

Thank you for this comment - however your source of information seems to me
to be very close to "hearsay" - where are the confirmed statistics, the
corroborated data?

I moreover cannot support the claim, that "people in Europe were not
informed of the ......."

A retired VP and General Manager of GE Nuclear Energy is in my opinion not
at all an authority in radiation protection and an expert on the Chernobyl
accident. How can you dare to put him forward as a proof for whatever
opinion?

I still have not received any sound statistical data - only hearsay!!!!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7