[ RadSafe ] Chernobyl-related abortions

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Mar 10 08:28:55 CST 2010

Hej Björn,

Thank you for your work on that topic. But we know that quite a lot of women
regard abortion as a method of birth control!!!! So how an d by which
criteria can abortion be attributed to Chernobyl fear especially since it is
already under normal circumstances ridiculously high? How were the reasons
for abortion sorted out?

Good questions and another proof that radiation protection is associated
with quite a number of other topics not only economical ones, but especially
ethical ones.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.