[ RadSafe ] Marine safety and whaling

Dustin G. Miller dgmiller at enercon.com
Fri Mar 12 23:00:38 CST 2010

I beg to differ and wish to clarify one thing.  The global warming that the
Earth routinely experiences has everything to do with radiation FROM THE
SUN.   Granted...the ad nauseum topic(s) of global warming on this list
dealt a lot more with the politics. (Honestly, I stopped reading after
awhile.)

I invite you to visit www.spaceweather.com and they have some great
information on the sunspot cycles and how they affect the Earth's
temperature.

Respectfully,

Dustin Miller